Sunday, July 24, 2016

Visitors and mini man

We live far away from our families so I get it, we have a baby and you want to see mini man. Cool. Plan your trip let us know when and then come on out. However here's what you can expect

1. A crying baby.
2. A dirty house
3. A half empty fridge with expired milk
4. A pile of laundry that may or may not be clean
5. Me to be tired.
6. Me to take naps, yes when you are here.
7. Zero fun.

I know the Man and I were so much fun before and like did stuff and maybe even cleaned our house. You know what, now all I want is to nap, maybe go to the bathroom without hearing mini man cry and take a shower long enough to shave both my legs.

So sure come out and visit but don't expect entertainment unless it's in the form of crying a baby and observing me catch up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment