Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Holy Crap I had a blog...

Welll let me start by saying I completely forgot I had this blog and two I guess the man was right seeing as I couldn't manage one post a month. But don't tell him that.

So here are some basic updates on what the blog is now likely to include
1. The man and I went from living in sin to making it legit. Much to the happiness of my grandparents my younger brother can no longer call me the harlots and yell Shame! When I walk in the door.
2. The Man and I Bought a house. It's old and it needed and continues to need lots of work
3. The man and I got a dog. This is Bailey, aka #baileybear bailey was picked out by the Man so someone in the family would love him unconditionally...she does not turns out I am or was her favorite.
4. We made a mini version of the Man. So now there is The Man, Bailey, Mini Man and me. 

Since there have been many changes to life since I've moved out here this is now bound to be more like the mad ramblings of a sleep deprived new mother slash old feeling wife, turning almost 30, but trying to terasure the very last ny 20s has to offer. 

Until next time. -BreMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment