Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Washcloths

Mini man had visitors, lots of them and for a while there it was pretty damn exhausting. So exhausting in fact that I was (and maybe am) still behind on laundry.  Apparently that's the story of my life from now on, chores that need to be done but I just don't care enough to do them.

Anyway one visitor came and asked me for tweezers. Tweezers those I have those I use regularly to keep my eyebrows in check. Tweezers granted.

Next request: washcloth. Blank stare from me.
Visitor: don't you have them. Me: somewhere.
See here's the thing I wash my face when I shower and splash water on it from the sink. So if you ask me for a washcloth and sound judgey doing so...known that I too am judging you. Is it that hard to wash your face in the shower or just splash water on with your hands? Because right now the washcloths I can find that are clean have rubber ducks on them.

And washcloths not on my radar of essentials to survive each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment