Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lesson #4...I switched to lessons

So while I realize the posts are old and far and few  between, I have decided to backdate them, to their original idea date.  You see, I was told I could never successfully write a blog with at least one post a month, and while I am behind, this is my attempt to prove them wrong.  So I had a discussion about this blog...

Man: Bre, you can't keep up a blog, and you can't have it all be Rules, that'll be boring and no-one wants to study your rules.
Me: Well it's not rules to live by it's rules of observation, or something.  It's like suggestions for life as learned from moving across country with a boy.
Man: That makes no sense, it's not rules. Nothing happens, and you certainly don't follow them, I mean you still watch Greys (Blog 2)
Me: Fine Mr. Engineer, I understand you're scientific mind can only handle concrete things so I will adapt.  They will henceforth be called....LESSONS.

You see Lessons suggest something you should learn in a set period of time.  I realize that this may also be incorrect in that I often fail to learn anything, however "Random Ramblings of  a Mad Woman" just doesn't have quite the same appeal.  Lessons imply this may be of some small value to you and it's not just time wasting away in your day that you'll wish you had back...I should warn you the likelihood of this happening is slim to zero.  You will wish that you had the seconds of your life back, and guess what you're not getting them...

No comments:

Post a Comment